tiistai 21. helmikuuta 2017

OCEALUST

Hey everyone and welcome!
 I really don't have any original ideas to start my blog, so I will just start by introducing myself. I'm a 16 years old girl from Estonia. I have lived in Tallinn my whole life, until this fall, when I moved alone to Helsinki. Well, not totally alone, I moved in with my old friend. The reason why I moved, was because I got into Finnish high school.
    My hobbies have been riding and artschool. I still draw and do art stuff, but not so much anymore. Also I ended riding because of moving. Right now Im trying to go to the gym, but sometimes I just forget about it.
    I really love photography and that is one of the main reasons why i started my blog. The another reason is, because I wanted to share my life while living alone, so when I get older, I can look back to old posts and see what I was thinking back then. I consider this as my diary, exept everyone can read it.
  I don't have really anything else to say about myself right now. You'll get to know me more through the posts and pictures. Until next post!  xx Jenni








Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti